JEE Main 2020 RegistrationThe first JEE (Main) exam will be conducted between 6th January 2020 (Monday) and 11th January 2020 (Saturday) and the second JEE (Main) exam will be conducted between 3rdApril 2020 and 9th April 2020. The registration for JEE (Main) 2020 has been started from 3rd September 2019 and will be closed on 30th September 2019. JEE aspirants must submit the registration fee before 1st October 2019 through Credit/Debit card, Net banking, UPI, and PAYTM service before 11:50 pm.
JEE Main Application FormApplication form other than online mode will not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by the candidate. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected. Candidates need to apply for JEE (Main) on the official JEE website. Students are advised to keep the following things ready while filling the application form
- All the qualification details
- Scanned passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format(size between 10 kb – 200 kb)
- Scanned photograph of signature in JPG/JPEG format(size between 4 kb – 30 kb)
- A valid email ID as all communication will take place through emails.
- Valid mobile number as all information will be sent through SMS.
- Valid credit/debit card, Net banking account, UPI, or PAYTM Service.
JEE Updated Exam PatternSome major changes have been introduced in JEE Main 2020 exam pattern. The below-given table provides an overview of old and new JEE exam pattern.
|JEE Main Old Exam Pattern|| |
JEE Main New Exam Pattern
No. Of Papers
Name of Papers
|B.E./B.Tech B. Arch/B.Planning|| |
B.E./B.Tech B. Arch and B.Planning
Separate Paper for B.Planning
Total No. of Questions
|B.E./B.Tech - 90 B. Arch/B.Planning- 82|| |
B.E./B.Tech - 75 B. Arch - 77 B.Planning – 100
|Total Marks||B.E./B.Tech - 360 B. Arch/B.Planning - 390||B.E./B.Tech - 300 B. Arch - 400 B.Planning - 400|
|Numeric Value Based Questions|| |
Planning Based MCQs (B.Planning)