Know Everything About Jee-Advanced Exam
The Ministry of Human Resources Development of the Government of India and the Central Secondary Board of Education (CBSE) in New Delhi have introduced a joint immigration examination at the national level called the Joint Immigration Examination (JEE).
JEE is implemented by the JEE Apex Board for admission to undergraduate engineering programs at NIT, IIIT, and other centrally funded engineering facilities.
The joint entrance examination will be conducted in two parts, JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.
From 2017, JEE (main) will replace the AIEEE entrance exam and JEE (advanced) will replace the IIT JEE entrance exam.
The purpose of the joint exam is to reduce the stress of students who have to appear in multiple entrance exams and to make them more relevant to school education, especially the 12th grade board exam.
JEE Advanced Exam Details
JEE Advanced is jointly conducted by IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Rookie. These institutions will now be referred to as Zone IIT.
Among the top rankings of JEE (main) include students of all categories (GE, OBC (NCL), SC, and ST), JEE Advanced (formerly known as IIT JEE) for admission to IIT.
Only 2.24,000 can be displayed. IITBHU and ISM Dhanbad. The IIT system has shown this individually in this regard. JEE Advanced has two 3-hour surveys each.
The survey will be conducted in bilingual (English and Hindi). Each questionnaire consists of three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Questions are objective in nature and are designed to test a candidate's understanding, reasoning, and analytical skills. Incorrect answers are evaluated negatively in some sections.
The answer to each question should be marked on two separate sheets of carbonless copy paper. For more information on JEE Advanced, we recommend clicking the links below.
Difference between JEE Mains and JEE Advanced
JEEMain is an aptitude test because it is displayed in JEEAdvanced.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been authorized to implement JEE-Main since 2019.
IIT, reasonably under the direction of the Joint Admissions Committee (JAB), will carry out JEE Advanced.
Only the top 2.24,000 students of JEEMain, including reserved categories, can participate in JEE Advanced.
The candidates will appear twice in a row in JEE Advanced. Students can participate in JEE Main three times in a row.
JEE Advanced does not have a fixed test scheme. For JEE Main, NTA defines a clear inspection pattern.
JEE Advanced Participating Institutes
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) is recognized as a pioneering engineering and technology laboratory in India.
4,444 candidates with JEE Advanced qualifications can enroll in the following institutions:
- Indian Institute of Technology Varanasi-IIT (BHU)
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar-IITBBS
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay-IITB
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi-IITD
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School). Of Mines)-IIT (ISM)
- Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad-IIT Dhanbad
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar-IITGN
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa-IITGoa
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati-IITG
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad-IITH
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore- IITI
- Indian Institute of Technology Jammu-IIT Jammu
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur-IITJ
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur-IITK
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur-IITKgp
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras-IITM
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi-IITMandi
- Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad- IITPKD
- Indian Institute of Technology Patna-II TP
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee-IITR
- Indian Institute of Technology Bomber-IITRPR
- Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati-IITTP
JEE Advanced Academic Program
IITs nationwide have a variety of undergraduate programs for admission to undergraduate, integrated masters, or undergraduate masters.
Offers in dual research in engineering, natural sciences or architecture. Candidates can also switch their four-year bachelor's degree to B.Tech (honor student) and/or B.Tech.
Applicants should be aware that not all programs and courses are available at all institutions. The materials for the program will be in English only. It is important for students to remember that the courses listed below are only for academic programs enrolled under the JEE Advanced exam.
The laboratory is B.Des. , M.Tech. , M.Sc., M.Des. , Ph.D.