- Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed and implementing directives.
- Organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Education: Must have master‘s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Media Planning, Business Management. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
Experience: A candidate for this position will have at least 10-12 years in working experience in a same Designation, preferably working as Senior Manager Marketing in a large business setting.
Communication Skills: This skill is necessary in facilitating smooth communications between the National Head of Digital and the various departmental heads of management, and key stakeholders in the business, ensuring clear communication of messages and, hence, ensuring proper execution of training programs.
Leadership/People Skills: The candidate for this position must demonstrate an ability to develop strong relationships with others and leverage those relationships across the business by influencing management.