- Driving the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retaining constant awareness of the company’s financial position and acting to prevent problems
- Is a reliable professional with broad knowledge to all accounting, financial and business principles
- They are strategic thinkers and effective leaders who can make the most profitable decisions.
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations and Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper management.
Education: Must have master‘s degree in Finance , Business Management or commerce . An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
Experience: A candidate for this position will have at least 10-12 years in working experience in a same Designation, preferably working as Senior Manager Finance in a large business setting.
An analytical mind with a strategic ability
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices