- Identify the target customer segment with respect to each product.
- Create marketing strategy to acquire the same with the help of the following:
- Content Marketing : Social media campaigns (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc), Viral videos, User generated content, Cause marketing, Email marketing campaigns, SMS marketing, Website design (UI, navigation, content strategy) and any other channels to engage the target customer.
- Performance marketing : PPC (Ad words, FB ads, re-targeting, affiliates), SEO (On-page/off-page), Analytics, Marketing automation & CRM integration, setup the acquisition/transaction funnels,
- Executing tests and strategic plans end-to-end
- Reporting, analyzing, and providing actionable insights for internal teams
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and campaigns.
Education: Must have master‘s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Media Planning, Business Management. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
Experience: A candidate for this position will have at least 10-12 years in working experience in a same Designation, preferably working as Senior Manager Digital Marketing in a large business setting.
Communication Skills: This skill is necessary in facilitating smooth communications between the National Head of Digital and the various departmental heads of management, and key stakeholders in the business, ensuring clear communication of messages and, hence, ensuring proper execution of training programs.
Leadership/People Skills: The candidate for this position must demonstrate an ability to develop strong relationships with others and leverage those relationships across the business by influencing management.