- Devising ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Report and highlight to upper management on stock levels, issues etc
Education: Must have master‘s degree. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
Experience: A candidate for this position will have at least 10-12 years in working experience in a same Designation, preferably working as Senior Manager Inventory /admin in a large business setting.
An analytical mind with a strategic ability
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports