The person should have minimum 1 year experience in teaching with good communication skills. Fresher with keen interest in teaching and good subject knowledge in either of the subject such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Math, and Social science & English can apply.
- Mentoring and coaching students for junior section.
- Subject related Counseling/Guidance sessions and Mentoring Programs
- Prepare lesson plans, delivering lectures, and engaging the students in discussion process.
- Doubt clearing of students & providing them the best practice lessons for being efficient.
- Inspiring students, getting them into discussions, and developing their skill sets.
- UG : B.Ed. – Any Specialization, B.Sc – Any Specialization
- PG: Ed ,M Tech – Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
The recruitment process at CatalyseR is one of the finely drafted in the educational fraternity.
Selection process comprises of three stages which is explained below:
First stage Content test:
- For senior segment: (11th+12th std. upto JEE level)
- For junior segment: (6th to 10th std.).
- It comprises of questions pertaining the NCERT and a bit higher level than average.
Test paper duration is for both Senior & Junior Segment is 1 Hour & comprises of One Objective type Question Paper.
A Demo Lecture can be given in any of the following three ways & should not take more than 5 to 7 minutes maximum. The demo topic will be same as per your Written Test topic.
- You may record your Demo on your own and send the video through WhatsApp to 9174408555 Number or through WeTransfer to email@example.com.
- Visit any of our CatalyseR Campus which may be convenient to you. Appointment is mandatory so that we can arrange for the Demo.
- You are welcome to visit our Indore Campus. Again, prior Appointment is mandatory.
- Topics for content test & demo are mentioned in Appendix 1.
Third stage Interview:
- If selected after the demo and content test, the selected candidate will be intimated within four days of your demo & content date.
- Based on applicant’s demo and test performance, interview will be held within 7 days either through Personal Interaction or through Video Conferencing from our respective campus to finalize the selection.
- Also, all the terms, conditions, document requirement etc. for working at the organization will be finalized during the interaction only.
Test & Demo Date: Every 1st & 3rd Wednesday and 2nd & 4th Sunday.
Reporting time (Skype) (In special cases, some relaxation in the time can be asked by calling HR Dept. of CatalyseR)