Front Desk is the First point of contact of a company. Front Desk duties include offering administrative support across the organization. Front desk will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- should have a pleasant personality
- Serving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Coordinating with internal and external clients for smooth functioning
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner.