- Training & Development Head leads the T&D department overseeing the activities of members of T&D department across all locations. .
- National Head leads the department in creation of T&D programs and content.
- Role of National head T&D demands the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- National training head is required to work in collaboration with various department heads and employees in developing effective training solutions for various departments.
- National Head provides direction and development of lasting leadership programs within the business
- National Head is also responsible for overseeing the grievance procedure with the assistance of the Grievance Committee.
- It is the responsibility of national head to ensure that all employees are getting all facilities offered by the company in regards with the welfare & grievances.
Education: Must have master‘s degree in T&D, HR, Business Management. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
Experience : A candidate for this position will have at least 10-12 years in working experience in a training and development capacity, preferably working as a Senior Manager Training and Development in a large business setting.
The candidate should have proven and successful experience facilitating training campaigns through instructional design concepts, adult learning concepts, and new technology
Communication Skills: This skill is necessary in facilitating smooth communications between the Head of T&D and the various departmental heads management, and key stakeholders in the business, ensuring clear communication of messages and, hence, ensuring proper execution of training programs.
Analytical Skills: Should have the ability to identify performance improvement opportunities and gaps, conduct analyses, and develop solutions The candidate need to have knowledge of instructional methodologies, progression theory, learning evaluation models, and various delivery methods.
Leadership/People Skills: The candidate for this position must demonstrate an ability to develop strong relationships with others and leverage those relationships across the business by influencing management to take up training programs that ultimately influence the overall performance of the business.