The role involves assisting accounting officials/senior management in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company’s finances.
- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Preparation of statutory accounts. Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Preparation of financial report, should have through knowledge of MS excel
Education: Must have Bachelor’s degree in commerce. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
Experience: A candidate for this position will have at least 5-6 years in working experience in a same Designation, preferably working on a same profile in a large business setting.
An analytical mind with a strategic ability
Excellent organizational skill
Interpersonal skills: it is important to work well with other and communicate with others while working as account assistant
Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports